What to expect the first time you visit South Shores Church San Juan:
We know that sometimes is can take a lot of effort to try something or some place new, so we want to honor your effort and help make your experience even better.
It's where it all begins and we want to make sure that even finding a parking spot isn't a hassle for you. The good news is if you visit our 8:15 AM service there is always plenty of parking available in our main lot. If you attend our 9:30 or 11:00 AM services, then parking does get a little tighter, but we do have a dedicated parking team and dedicated spots just for visitors. Simply let the first "man in orange" you come to know that you're new and he'll direct you to a spot. Of course, if you arrive ten minutes early to the service then you won't have a problem either.
Checking-in your kids
- Most of our classes meet in the Kids’ Center of the church building. Signs in the breezeway will direct you to the sign-in stations.
- We use an electronic check-in system. After we get some basic information about your family, your child will be added to the appropriate age-based group.
- Please fill out a name tag for your child. Be sure to label any items you will be leaving with us (diaper bag, bottle, jacket, etc.)
- One of our team members will be available to walk you to your child's classroom and introduce you to the group leader.
- If your child has special dietary needs, please provide him or her with a small snack in a labeled bag.
- Please do not bring sick children to our programs. We want to keep everyone in our classrooms healthy.
If you have any questions, please contact Cami Marchand – firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.661.4991
Worship with us
The worship services all meet in the Worship Center. You will be greeted as you enter our foyer and once inside, you’ll receive a bulletin, giving an overview of what to expect during the service as well as what else is going on in our church family. Inside the bulletin is a paper where you can take notes during the sermon and a blue card where, if you'd like, you can fill in, so that we can give you a call or send you an email with more information.
The worship service lasts about an hour and will include singing, announcements, teaching, and prayer. Feel free to participate as little or as much as you like. There will be a time in the service designated for offering, but this is really for those who call South Shores Church their home. If you'd like you can place the blue card into the plate when it passes by.
Connect with others
We encourage you to stick around for a bit after the service so helpful staff and volunteers can answer any questions you might have about our ministries. If you attend the 11:00 AM service, we serve a lunch afterwards in the Gym, which we'd love for you to simply enjoy. We’d love the opportunity to meet you and introduce you to some of our pastors, staff and volunteers.
Feed the Need, the food ministry of South Shores Church San Juan, distributes food donated by local grocers to approximately 100 needy families. Our Feed the Need, Christ-centered community outreach, is dedicated to meeting the needs of low income and disadvantaged individuals in our community.