Growing in the Word
Book Study, Fellowship, and Fun!
SSC MOMS provides a God-centered, caring community for mothers of preschoolers, designed to nurture and encourage young mothers who are in this unique season of life by:
- Creating an atmosphere of encouragement and acceptance.
- Developing a sense of commitment to family, other women, church, and community.
- Providing opportunities for growth in self-worth and confidence.
- Encouraging the discovery that God is relevant to each woman’s everyday life
All WOMEN ARE INVITED TO JOIN THIS STUDY! WHETHER YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR NOT, THIS IS A VALUBLE TIME IN THE STUDY OF GOD'S WORD, FELLOWSHIP AND FUN!
The SSC Moms childcare program provides quality caring infant and toddler care as well as an environment that meets the needs of the preschool child. Moms can relax, as their little ones are learning and having fun in age-appropriate classrooms of their own. Teachers provide activities that contribute to the child's:
- Social growth through play and participation.
- Physical and creative development through games, crafts, and exercise.
- Spiritual enrichment through Bible stories that are relevant to children's lives.
Childcare is by registration only!
Please contact Lindsay Henry as childcare classrooms are limited in size, so availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we have received your completed registration form and tuition, your child(ren)'s space will be reserved. Only your children may attend childcare. Our program cannot include other children for whom you provide care.
Download Childrens Registration form Here!
All meetings will include a catered breakfast, some inspirational thoughts from our Mentor Moms, and an occasional informative speaker as well as powerful discussions from our Bible study using the book "The Broken Way" by Ann Voskamp- A Daring Path into the Abundant Life.
Come join us for a special time, designed especially for uplifting and encouraging busy mothers of young children, while also providing your little ones with fun, enrichment, and big doses of God's love!
Annual Registration Fees for September 2019-2020:
- Mom only - $100
- Mom with one child - $120
- Mom with 2 or more children - $150
- You can gift a scholarship to another mom
You can apply for a partial scholarship. Please talk with Lindsay Henry. (Please consider volunteer work as part of your scholarship.)
Where do your tuition fees go?
- 38 hours of God-centered, quality childcare
- Bible study book
- Hospitality and supply items, such as breakfast, table centerpieces, coffee, expenses, etc.
SSC Moms is a self-funded program so to keep costs at a minimum it relies on the effort of volunteer leadership in everything from table set up to breakdown. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please let your coordinator know. Your help is a blessing!
September 13 & 27
October 11 & 25
November 8 & 22
January 10 & 24
February 14 & 28
March 13 & 27
SESSIONS TAKE PLACE...
WHEN: Friday Mornings 9:30 - 11:30AM
WHERE: Dana Point Campus (TBD)
CONTACT: Kris Di Leo (949)661-4991 ext. 127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download flyer/registration forms Here!